Our shades create the perfect amount of privacy.
They come in a variety of shapes and sizes
NEWCASTLE HOME DECOR & DESIGN
Graber Blinds & Shades
Our Comprehensive Gallery of Custom Blinds include, Cellular Shades, Roman Shades, Wood and Faux Wood, Verticals and Roller Shades (interior and exterior). We offer a selection of High Quality window treatments to fit any window, and with the help of our knowledgeable Window Treatment Professionals, know that the look and best options available for your custom window, will be achieved.
Graber Pleated Shades feature the most up-to-date textiles from a broad spectrum of colors, patterns, and textures, all folded into crisp pleats. It’s a sophisticated and modern look that also filters the light and extends privacy protection to your customer’s home.
- EvenPleat® Pleated Shades feature a back-ladder support, guaranteed to keep pleats evenly spaced and prevent sagging.
- FashionPleat® Pleated Shades offer the same great style without the back-ladder design, for a more economical option.
Pleated shades are available in two sizes. A classic 1” pleat adds subtle softness and textural interest to most windows. The larger 2” pleat lends drama to windows with more expansive proportions.
For a window treatment that’s truly personalized for each customer, Graber offers Perfect-Vue™. A pleated fabric on top provides custom style, while a cellular shade on the bottom offers exceptional energy efficiency.
For increased privacy and light control, customers can choose a privacy or blackout liner for their pleated shades.
Graber Overture Sheer Shades are the next iteration of window treatments. Two layers of sheer fabric protect furniture, flooring, and artwork from damaging UV rays; the supple, lightweight fabric vanes overlap when closed to diffuse the light or block it more completely.
Overture Sheer Shades are available in three different vane sizes, so you can offer the best possible view for any window.
From classic neutrals to richer hues, we offer a wide range of sheer fabrics to accent any décor style.
Graber Cellular Shades meld exquisite fabrics with a honeycomb structure to regulate a home’s temperature and conserve energy year-round. They’re fully customizable, with three cell sizes and four opacity levels in a thoughtfully considered collection of fabrics.
- Cellular shades provide benefits regardless of season or locale. Cocoon, our most energy-efficient fabric, reduces heat transfer by 22% during the winter and 56% during the summer.
- Cellular shades are customizable to any customer’s needs. They’re offered in a wide variety of fresh colors and trend-right styles, and they come in an array of specialty shapes and sizes to cover nearly any window.
- Bottom up/top down cellular shades use innovative design elements, such as a light blocking lip and improved magnetic closure between head and bottom rails, to ensure the premium quality of the product.
- The new cordless system provides smoother, quieter operation for a seamless fit into your customer’s life.
- Graber Slide-Vue™ Cellular Shades are specially designed to cover larger windows, closets, and patio doors.
- Our new premier wood-wrapped rail offers sophisticated style for an elegant finishing touch.
- Cellular shades offer excellent sound absorption, and reduce noise in rooms with hard flooring.
Get the optimal amount of light and privacy you need with our large selection of blinds and shades.
Top-down/bottom-up shades, with our Cordless Lift & Lock option, feature operating cords discreetly located at the shade edges, so nothing interrupts your view. The top-down/bottom-up option is also available with cordless lift, continuous cord loop and standard cordlock. Motorization is top-down only
- Broad range of fabrics from sheer to blackout, decorative prints to fire-retardant fabrics
- Multiple cell styles include 3/8 ” and 3/4 ” single, double, triple, 2″ and Hybrid Pleat
- Full range of control options, including our proprietary Cordless Lift & Lock™ at no extra charge
- Motorization options feature Motionview , affordable Simplicity and low-cost PowerWand
TRILIGHT SHADES® TriLight is an innovative pairing of a sheer pleated shade on top and your choice of a bottom shade. It operates like a top-down/bottom-up shade, but offers additional performance perks:
- Diffuses light and offers a softened view to the outdoors — or buffers unpleasant views
- Protects furnishings from damaging UV rays and reduces glare on computer and TV screens
- Enhances privacy during the day and offers improved energy efficiency by filtering hot, searing rays
- Translucent & light-dimming fabrics in soft, sophisticated patterns & colours embellish a room with style & grace
- Fabric-covered headrail option provides a seamless, textured look from top to bottom • Control options include standard continuous cord loop, retractable cord, cordless, and MotionView
- Screen, decorative, blackout, and vinyl fabrics, in designer patterns and colours, offer unlimited light control solutions
- Control options include cordless, continuous loop control and multiple motorization choices for operating versatility
- Cassette valances, fascias and other decorative options for optimum customization
- Fabric attaches to back of headrail and raises in soft folds; metallic rib system provides more uniform dimensional folds when the shade is raised’
- Headrail composed of durable hardwood to provide maximum stability and a natural look
- Heavy-duty pulley and cordlock system ensures smooth, trouble-free operation; optional continuous loop control available
- Available with most fabrics as well as popular screen selections
- Comes standard with 6” matching valance
Concept Dual Roller Shades
- When aligned, solid bands ensure privacy; when shifted, the sheer bands allow natural light and diused views
- Translucent and room-darkening fabrics are blended with a sheer or mesh fabric with varying degrees of openness
- Over 90 fabric choices in a full range of textures and band sizes • Rich colour palette to accent or coordinate with today’s room decors
- Motorization options include rechargeable Simplicity and low-cost PowerWand™ • Limited Lifetime Warranty ensures customer satisfaction